Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oregon Visit

Let me just say, I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful family in Oregon! I went there about a month ago, just me and the kids, mainly to show off the latest addition to our family, and I always get itching to go on a trip in spring after being cooped up all winter long. So, we packed up and went on our way.

The goal on the way there was to make it to Mary's (Jeriah's cousin) baptism. We had a very small window of error in how long it would take to get there, and I kept calling Taylor to see how much longer we had. Then I would adjust our speed accordingly. We made it there with 15 mins to spare! And how wonderful to be a part of such a special time.

We crashed at Dallin and Tatum's house for the week, which was so much fun! They have a little girl, probably the most adorable girl I've ever seen, and she loved having little boys around to keep her company.

Jeriah and Lukas had the opportunity to spend most nights having sleepovers with their Grandma and Grandpa. Then Jeriah went and stayed with his other cousins for the rest of the week. He had a blast! I wish we lived closer so we could have sleepovers more often.

Here are a few pictures from our trip there...


At Aunt Charisa's for a day of play, and play they did.




With Grandpa Gibb, they got to go on the train and go on this little ferris wheel. 


At Aunt Tatum's house.



We put these cuties in this little bike trailer/stroller, and they did not like it at all! At least until we started moving. 



No comments: