Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dinosaur Tails

In my recent blog perusing, I found this tutorial on how to make these adorable dino tails for little boys. They are just perfect and darling and I could totally see my little boys wearing them.

I figured I had enough scraps from projects past to complete this, so I dug everything out and picked what fabrics I wanted to use. Then I got to work.

My end product...


Dino tails in action!


This is supposed to be their best dinosaur face. They may need to work on that a little.





It has been a blast watching these two with their tails. They wiggle their bums, roll around, shoot fire at each other, have tail fights, etc. I highly recommend finding some scrap fabric around your house and taking an evening to put these together. They have provided us hours of fun in our house.

1 comment:

kathy said...

You are such a great mom to do this. They are adorable and what a great memory you are helping them make.....Love you for being such a great mom to my grandsons!